Alta Vida at San Rafael Estates by Filinvest Land
San Rafael Estates is Filinvest Land, Inc.’s pioneering development located in Brgy. San Roque, San Rafael, Bulacan. It is just 10 minutes away from Bulacan’s SM Baliuag. With an initial land area of more than 64 hectares, this premier development will have its residential and commercial components, providing owners essential needs at their doorstep. Come home to Alta Vida, the modern Spanish-themed community of San Rafael Estates in Bulacan. Designed to be a part of a complete township, Alta Vida offers residents the convenience of having a church and school within the township. And for the enterprising soul, there are commercial areas sized for your business needs. Earning a living becomes easier and more accessible to home.
With the presence of a chapel, school, wet market, shop houses and other institutional amenities within the perimeter of San Rafael Estates, we envision to promote a lifestyle wherein comfort and convenience is at the doorstep of every homeowner.
An affordable residential development that rewards the homeowners with an ambiance and comfort of a premier development.Value for the investment is maximized with the presence of institutional amenities that will complement the 1 hectare clubhouse area.
With its main access along the Maharlika Highway, San Rafael Estates is accessible 24/7. Accessibility is never a problem as there are public transports that ply route day and night
San Rafael Estates boasts of a location that is free from the hassles of the city yet proximate from the province’s main attractions. The project site is approximately 52 kilometers from Balintawak. The average travel time from Manila is appoximately 1.5 hr.
How To Get There
- From Manila/Pasay/Cubao/Balintawak, take a bus bound for Cabanatuan which will exit at Sta. Rita.
- From Cabanatuan, take a bus going to Cubao
Site Development Plan
San Rafael Estates is carefully designed to be a complete community:
- Occupies 64 hectares of prime property
- Composed of the themed residential communities of Alta Vida, Verna and Tierra Vista
- Consists of a school and commercial strip
- Features wide road networks, parks, and open spaces
Recreational & Institutional Amenities
The whole development offers more than just the usual clubhouse amenity. As a means to cater to the homeowners’ basic needs, the clubhouse will be complemented with a school, chapel, commercial areas, shop houses, wet market, landscaped park and playground, basketball court, swimming pool, gazebo, among others.
- 40m wide entrance gate
- 15m wide road
- 24-hour security
- Power distribution system including street facilities by MERALCO
- Availability of telephone lines provided by PLDT & Digitel
- Continuous water supply
- Commercial stalls
Low Density Development
- The major road has a carriage way of 15 meters and secondary roads with 8 – 10 meters.
- Roads can accommodate road side parking.
- The residential development is not congested.
It is along the Cagayan Valley Road and the proposed Plaridel By-pass.
Alta Vida offers Filinvest Land’s newest line of house models.
• Walnut House Model
• Iris House Model
• Tulip House Model
• Crissa Townhouse
• Crissa Townhouse
The project has clean titles already which can be easily verified with the Registry of Deeds in Tabang, Guiginto, Bulacan.
Location: Barangay San Roque, San Rafael, Bulacan
Total Land Area: 64 hectares
About the Developer
The name Filinvest Land has become synonymous with property development.
For over 50 years, Filinvest Land has been a leader in property development. Guided by the Gotianun tradition of integrity, quality and service, it forges ahead with renewed dynamism and the promise of even greater triumphs.
Beyond building homes and communities for Filipino families, Filinvest Land comes to the fore of building a bright future for the Filipino.
- Developed over 1,800 hectares of land, home for over 100,000 families
- Created over 400,000 square meters of prime office, residential and retail spaces
- 50 years in business and P30 billion in equity
- Built on the Gotianun tradition of integrity, quality, and service